Monday, November 1, 2010

The number (person) you have reached is not in service (available) at this time!

"...just a short note to say that I was recently put in the horrific position of having to place my Mom, albeit temporarily, in a nursing home and simultaneously, my Aunt, my Mom's sister, (who is like a second Mom to me), just underwent open heart surgery.  My cousin, my Aunt's son, also had heart surgery a week later, my son is facing foot surgery and I am facing bladder surgery.  So, with that said, please excuse me while I take a little down time to deal with all that's going on.  I will return when "things" become akin to normal again and until then, "Happy Fall" riding!"

2 comments:

TBDancer said...

I thought I had a plateful last year when I had rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder. Sending get well wishes and prayers for all in the family. May all the surgeries and the recuperations go as swimmingly as mine did.

Allison said...

best wishes
hang in there