Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Down Side of Winter

"....i'm glad to be back, blogging was one of the things that I had to table for the past weeks.  And, that's because for one, we've experienced the single, most difficult winter Massachusetts has seen in a long time.  Moreover, I've been the "Director" of snow shoveling and ice scraping for the family and that meant barking commands to various family members that did not want to leave the warmth of the house and finally........because of the subsequent mental exhaustion that ensued, I was hard pressed to even make a phone call much less blog about Valie and I.  But, what with daylight savings time soon to happen in March and all things equestrian related to go back into "full swing", there will be lots to say!  When I blog again, I plan on finally attacking the age ol' subject of my ongoing "Tall Boot" dilemma and I am actually looking forward to chronicling my efforts to find the perfect tall boot (I've already found the perfect half chap and I may tell you all about that as well).  I sincerely hope that you guys, my followers, have had a peaceful winter season and I will be catching up with your blogs right away!"

1 comment:

Allison said...

Hey, neighbor-- we're finally getting to see the ground, right? :-)